Need Atmos AI Battery Door Hatch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

carlito35

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Need the battery door hatch for he Atmos AI. Appear to be out of stock everywhere anyone know where I can buy one?

FYI for anyone looking for battery hatch covers for an Atmos Ai: My LDS ordered the part through Aqua Lung because they couldn't get it through Oceanic. (The Aqua Lung i550 looks to be the same housing as the Atmos.) The part looks identical, but does not fit. Several dimensions such as thread major and minor diameter are larger by 0.005 to 0.008".

Aqualung purchased pelagic systems which make the computers for aerie, oceanic, Hollis, Sherwood, Tulsa. Pelagic systems was part of aup which was the parent company of aerie, oceanic, Hollis.

NCadiver - Thanks for the response, but I had researched the company "family tree" before embarking on this quest. I found some anecdotal evidence that the cover for a Sherwood Wisdom would fit, but it measures the same as the Aqua Lung part. So I am stuck with two computers that work fine, but can't be used, because I can't get the parts from Oceanic/AUP/Pelagic Pressure Systems. I definitely won't be buying any other products from them.

Did you ever get atmos ai fixed? If not I'm looking for compass holder
Thanks Patrick

Did you ever get atmos ai fixed? If not I'm looking for compass holder
Thanks Patrick
Never found the right part, so I have one computer that can donate a compass holder. How do those come apart?

@AZRyan. I sent you a PM about the battery hatch cover for your Atmos AI. Huish tells me they are available.

Back
Top Bottom