A300 ai

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

maddghost

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi folks I'm scott from montreal QC, and I joined this forum mainly because I have an almost brand new a300ai. There are about three or four dives on it and I am trying to use the aeris 2.4.o software to access and view my dives. I'm a tchnology minded guy but I must be missing something because I keep getting the same error.
I'll try to be brief....

I have manually entered my info, name, address, email emergency contact and so on. Then I connected my DC via the link after finding the software online, two files for the datalink and the 2.4.0. software and performed the initial handshake with the PC upon which the serial number and and firmware version were automatically filled in. My firmware version is now 1b. I used the software to set my alarms and uploaded the new settings to the DC from my PC link. When I click on dives I get the message "please add new dives" I click ok and the datalink box re-appears. USB interface found so good then I click on the go triangle and it takes a second for it to return the message all dive information downloaded please disconnect datalink and press ok to continue, ok, then a yellow box appears telling me "diver profile unavailable" so i click ok and it prompts me to add dives and the cycle repeats itself. I can't be missing much, someone please wake me from this torrid nightmare !

Wow I can hardly believe I signed up at the home of the aeris professionals and nobody can present me with some kind of step by step on how to install an Aeris Computer Inrterface without having to visit multiple web pages. If I need to buy an aftermarket software or go sign up at oceanic to get my answer, a little help here please.

OK Guys 'N Gals, today I did a new dive,and so it seems that whatever dives I had done were not being picked up by the aeris software. Today's dive did get downloaded and has been logged so I thank you all for your consideration but it seems the problem has worked itself out!

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom