Indian Ocean Divers - new social group for trips

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nick Moore

Registered
Reaction score
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi I have set up a new social group / meetup group for recreational divers and underwater photographers interested in diving the Indian Ocean and surrounding seas.

My aim is to find likeminded people to dive with and have adventurous holidays with in dive sites from East Africa, Sudan and the Red Sea to South East Asia, whether locals or tourists.

I am a Brit based in Dubai, 41, single and dive frequently now in Oman, especially Daymaniyat Islands, and am planning a trip there 25th and 26th April as a first meetup.

My dayjob is marketing director for Al Ain Zoo, on the UAE's border with Oman and I have a love of wildlife (and photography) above and below the waves.

If you're in the area and want some dive company, or plan to visit the area sometime soon and looking for holiday friends, pop over to Indian Ocean Divers (Dubai) - Meetup

twitter @moore2nick

Thanks

Nick

Al Ain zoo? Don't you mean AWPR or ZAPIA :wink:

I am involved on the SZDLC

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom