Zanzibar - Stone Town

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ericberg

Reaction score
I will be staying near Stone Town in September. Does anybody kno wof good Dive Center there please

Thanks

Eric

Hello Eric,

like he said. :wink:

Laurens
BTW, welcome (Scub)aBoard! :balloon

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

I did my OW training with One Ocean Divers in Stone Town. My friends have also done several dives with them since our training and none of us have ever had any complaints. They are right at the sea front, next to Sweet Eazy resturant.

ericberg:
I will be staying near Stone Town in September. Does anybody kno wof good Dive Center there please

Thanks

Eric

They have a good operation down there, I did a couple of dives with them last year in June. If you have a chance dive from Matemwe, great diving over there.

TikTok:
I did my OW training with One Ocean Divers in Stone Town. My friends have also done several dives with them since our training and none of us have ever had any complaints. They are right at the sea front, next to Sweet Eazy resturant.
Thanks, I'll check it out

Eric

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom