Attn Canon S1 owners in RSA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sbloomer

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all

I am posting this thread here because I felt it might not reach the South African divers in the normal marketplace fora because of the dominance of American posts. If the moderators feel this is wrong, then feel free to move my post.

I have a Canon Housing for the S1is for sale (WP-DC20). Perfect condition - only done about 20 dives. R1000onco. PM me if interested.

Many thanks
Simon

Does this mean you aren't going to be diving any more or are you buying a DSLR ?

Andy
No it doesn't mean I'm giving up diving..... I'm itching to get into the water but am still healing from various eye surgeries. In fact the S1 took a dip in our swimming pool when I fell in the pool with the camera!! Together with my cellphone!! I replaced the camera wiht an S3. When I get back to diving I will look for a another camera and housing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom