Maroc diving ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GHANEM

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
hi everybody ,
i'm ahmed ghanem an egyptian living in Rabat Maroc from 20 days and i need help if anyone has dived before or know any trusted diving center and diving sites here.

Ahmed,
I dove Tatwan in the notrth long time ago with a friend who works at a dive shop there, its on the medeternian sea side of moroc close to tanja, somewhere near marina smeer I think or in that area, I realy dont remember the location of the centre as it was my first dive ever, vis was perfect. Tatwan is like 2 hours drive from Rabat but its worth it, even if you dont get to dive, you will be amazed by the nature and views till you get there, deserts then hight green mountains and then finaly the blue see. bueatiful place.

Jamea

thanks a lot Jamea for these informations and you can help me more if you remember any about this dive center . Thanks again for the informations

Back
Top Bottom