whooooo - off to Aliwal in 10 days

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You'll have a blast. Was out with Scuba Addicts a few months back diving with the raggies and it was ace. Superb surf launches to get there, big swells, and an awesome ride back in! First day we had 15-20 metre vis and loads of sharks, second day we dropped down to 30m and could barely see 30cm!!! And there was a surge back and forth a good ten metres. Was fun for the five minutes we were down there before we aborted the dive! Flying out of the gloom and headbutting a raggie is not good!

I need to go back, I am almost out of biltong...

Mark

I am so jealous !!!

My next trip is planned for Miracle waters one weekend in the very near future...
And then Ponta in November...

Yeah baby, summer's finally here:D

12 of us are going to Umkomaas (Sea Fever) as well for the long weekend. Not doing a shark speciality unfortunately but diving Protea Banks, Nebo, Produce and Cathedral.

Doing a nitorx course through Prestige in Boksburg tonight and qualifying at Bass Lake on Sunday, not looking forward to the dives though, temps about 16 on surface and 13 under the thermocline.

Have rip, looking forward to seeing your pics

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom