East Africa?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JanaRae

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi everyone! I'm new to the Board; I learned about the site this past summer while diving in Hawaii. Now having the possible opportunity for a dive this March, thought I'd check out the site to see what I can learn!

I'll be visiting Kenya this March, and I'm trying to work out the dates so that I can end a short safari in Mombosa for a dive in the Indian Ocean. I cannot leave the states until March 7th, and I will be attending a conference in Nairobi, for which I must be back there on the eve of the 14th, so my time's limited.

But, as I search through options, does anyone have any experience diving off the coast of Kenya? I'd love to hear anything you can share!

Thanks!
JanaRae

Try Buccaneer Diving in Mombasa. My wife did her IDC with the owner and he was great.

Hi, welcome to the board.

Howdy and welcome to SB!

It does help with discussions if you complete your Profile. And it's even more fun when you load an Avatar (personal pic for each post) and a Profile pic. See UserCP to access these if you'd like to...? :wink:

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom