Guinjata Bay Resort fire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AndyT

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
According to friends of mine in the area, Guinjata Bay Resort has been almost totally destroyed by fire. That's all I have for now.

Very sad news indeed !!!

Do not think your information is right had a client come back today Fri.24 he said nothing about a fire spoke to him tonight and fishing compo is still running as normal

Perhaps it was one of the other resorts in the area? My friends are staying at Jeffs Palm Resort and had to be temporarily evacuated because of the fire.

I have just received the correct information Jangamo Beach Holiday Resort burned down on Saturday 18th it was completly destroyed it is next to Guinjata Resort maybe this is where e misunderstanding occured but Guinjata Resort has no damage

Thanks for the update and correction John ! Still sad news though.

Pleasure Andy anything you need on Mozambique contact me did you ever visit Jangamo Beach Holiday Resort it was very nice

Back
Top Bottom