Cape Town diving....suggestions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

agiga

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi!
I'm new to the boards and just did a quick search on Cape Town diving and still have a few more questions...

AndyT - I noted your contact info for Mike at Pisces and checked out their website, and also inquired about schedules and pricing. Thank you!

My wife and I will be in Cape Town from Dec 6th-Dec 11th and I'd like to go diving for about 1/2 day. My wife doesn't dive so I'd rather not leave her alone for more than half a day. What is the visibility like during that time?

I've only been diving a few times in the last 4 years (Thailand, Mexico, Mombasa and Cozumel) and am interested in something different - sharks would be great (but vegetarian sharks preferred!)...I also want a dive master that's experienced and attentive.

Any other info would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!

Viz can vary at that time of year - from around 5 - 15m. You will probably dive on the Atlantic coast which is the cold side.Expect temps of around 10 deg C.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom