Dive centers at Nungwi,Zanzibar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fredi

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I will be staying at the Langilangi Hotel by Nungwi for a weekend and only have one full day of diving.Is it possible to do at least 3 to 4 dives a day ?Can you recommend me a dive center nearby my hotel.I heard of Spanish Dancers and saw a very negative review of them.Any recommendation is appreciated.Thanks.

Not sure where LangiLangi is, but if it's close to Spanish Dancer (which I woudn't recommend) it can't be all that far from East Africa Dive Center (EADC), which I would recommend. Very safety conscious and fun at the same time, decent prices.
I think you will have a hard time getting 3-4 dives in, though. Most dive centres offer one in the morning, one in the afternoon, any maybe a nightdive if there are enough people interested.

scubadoo wasnt bad either, avoid spanish dancer like the plague

ScubaDo are great, but they are in Kendwa, not in Nungwi. They used to cooperate with EADC (may still be, in fact), sometimes taking their divers on ScubaDo's boats, sometimes referring some divers to them.
Definetely both recommended.

Thanks guys!I've contacted EADC and will be diving with them next weekend!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom