Advice about instructing in Mozambique

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hiroshimasunset

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi Everyone,

I'm July I'm traveling to Africa in July to get stuck into the wilderness over there. Egypt first, then gonna move through Kenya, Rwanda. Tanzania over 4 months,or so and then hit Mozambique.

I'm planning on flying into Pemba and then slowly working my way down the country checking out the diving along the coast as I go along. I'm very excited about visiting Mozambique! The more I learn about Her the more excited I get!

Eventually, my money will run out and I will need to either find work in Mozambique,or return to The Red Sea. I would love to hear from anyone who has experience working in Mozambique as a scuba instructor, so I can get some idea about what the market place is like there. Any information, or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

I am a PADI OWSI currently living and teaching in Auckland, New Zealand. I have been diving the Poor Knights Islands for the past year and would recommend this amazing dive location to anyone! If you come to New Zealand and like diving, you absolutely MUST dive around these islands. I've dived several of most amazing dive sites in the world and The Poor Knights is up there with the best!

Write me back!

P.S. Anyone one else planning on travelling/diving in Mozambique during November/December/January? Say hello! Maybe we could go diving together!

:crafty:

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom