Tofo beach tips - diving peri peri divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

giggs

Reaction score
# of dives
I just arrived back from an awsome trip through africa, a present from the family..
I was in tofo beach inhambane for five days over chrimbo. What a place, great beaches cold 2m ( local beer ) warm blue water and great diving.

i dove with peri peri divers. they are based at albatroz lodge , the owner steve was the manager of tofo scuba fo a long time and descided to open his own centre.

they are a great bunch of guys who have passion for what they do and it shows. all of their equipment is brand new scubapro, they have a new boat with spotting chair for whalesharks.. ( unfortuately we didnt see ) but there will definely be a next time.
i enroled on thier 5 night 8 dive package with breakfast and dinner included , i also got a lunch on the boat when i did double tank dives. and it was great value for money.

the have a personel touch with their clients and always dive with two instructors one leading and the other sweeping. we saw so much on the dives frog fish, leaf fish and loads of nudis to name just a few but unfortunately only one manta ray.

they are getting loads of trouble from the other dive centres in tofo and i think it is only because they are bringing something new and improved to the area.. who would of thought that politics even exsisted in this tiny yet abundant dive place.

good luck to those chillis - i will see you again in april:D

Hi, I just wanted to say that I agree with everything said in the previous post about peri peri and that I also had an awesome time diving with them in January this year. They are one of the most professional and safety conscious schools Ive dived with and are very friendly bunch too. Their rental gear is top notch, nice and new, as is their boat. They are no longer doing the package deals with albertroz lodge, but you can get good deals on rooms and delicious food there, especially if you take the room with single beds and no air con. And the diving in Tofu is amazing... enjoy!

I agree totally with the above post - they really are fantastic guys to dive with .. i did after much hard work put a recent post about tofo have a read.. they fab.. highly rate these guys

Back
Top Bottom