Mozambique Image Gallery - Tofo Whale Sharks & Mantas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

donsilcock

Contributor
Reaction score
Last November I took advantage of a business trip to the Middle East to take a couple of weeks off and go down to Tofo in Mozambique - it was my first trip to SE Africa, but not my last I suspect...

Tofo's reputation for mantas & whale sharks was the main attraction, but there was a lot more to see as well and I really enjoyed the whole trip. I have finally completed editing all the images and have put a new image gallery up on my site.

Don

Fantastic images !!! Brings back fond memories. Gets me thinking now - I'm long overdue due for a trip back there ............

Glad you had a good trip to our side of the pond.

Fantastic images !!! Brings back fond memories. Gets me thinking now - I'm long overdue due for a trip back there ............

Glad you had a good trip to our side of the pond.
Thanks!

The trip certainly opened my eyes to some great diving in another part of the world and I really did enjoy the whole experience.

Don

You have some really great shots! We're trying to decide where to go diving in Moz and it really helps to see the pics. Thanks for posting!

Wow, awesome pix!! Thanx a lot for sharing!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom