Anyone familiar with Bue Realm diving in Dahab Egypt?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hvrietsc

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
We are a family of three wife and I and son 17 who are thinking of going to Egypt NEXT summer and dive with Blue Realm diving in Dahab Egypt and stay in the hotel next door the Blue beach hotel.

Does anyone have any experience with them? Their website looks great but that of course just means they have a great web master it doesn't say anything about their dive master.

Any comments welcome!

I don't know the hotel but it appears to be in a fantastic location: blue realm, dahab, egypt - Google Maps. A few minutes from the town but far enough away to not be too noisy. There's a lovely little bar just south of the hotel, which I went to a few times.

I was out there in November last year and diving at Reef 2000 (based at the Bedouin Moon hotel), whom I cannot recommend highly enough. Absolutely superb staff and a nice hotel; the only downside to where I was staying is that it is about a mile north of town. Your hotel looks much better located.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom