Mozambique - Tofo Location Pages, Mega Fauna and more...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

donsilcock

Contributor
Reaction score
I did a two week trip to Tofo in Mozambique late last year and have finally completed updating my site with a comprehensive series of seven pages on the location.

There are two things that are really special about the area in my opinion - firstly there are the manta rays and whale sharks, which is what most people go there for. But secondly, and what made it really special for me, was the presence in Tofo of Andrea Marshall and Simon Pierce who are leading the research into the mega fauna through their foundation based there.

Their regular talks at Casa Barry at the end of Tofo beach are just fantastic and really made my trip one to remember.

The location pages on my site cover the area in general and why the mega fauna are there, the mantas, the whale sharks, the mega fauna foundation, Tofo dive sites overview, Tofo diving logistics and general Tofo logistics like how to get there etc.

Here is the link to the first page and just follow the links at the bottom of each page. Feedback welcome - learning as I go building my site...

Don

Moz_10_Nov_D08_189_crop.jpg

Back
Top Bottom