Excellent diving & accommodation in Madagascar, Nosy Be

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ahh the wonderful Madagascar... I had a life changing experience there seven years ago. I was part of a reef conservation project in Andavadoaka in South Western Madagascar and ended up becoming an instructor a couple of years later!

My experience there was just amazing, living in huts by the beach, we too saw lemurs, and boabab trees. Although the actual reef where we were had been damaged by the '97 El Nino, my days diving there were truly fantastic. It was incredible to dive sites that have never seen scuba divers before, to see the reaction of the fish there was amazing. And even on the sites that have seen divers in the past, we were always the only ones there at the time.

I only wish I had had the finances to travel a little more around the country after the project, and to dive in places like Nosy Be.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom