South AFRICA - Diving Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eliassaj

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello ,

I will be Joining some friends in South Africa on 25th of May This year . We are going on a hunting / Diving trip.
We are able to land in Johannesburg
We are looking for :

A very Decent Diving club that can take care of us for 3 days . We need a Hotel / Motel / Guest house .
And we need them to Arrange for us :

SHARK CAGE DIVING - SHIPRECKDIVING - NATURAL REEF DIVING . We will have our Own Gear Except Tanks and Weights.

We are planning to be there for 3 days and travel on the fourth day . We estimate to do 2 / 3 dives per day .
We are ADvanced / Nitrox divers and we are 2 persons.

Anyone, Club , Hotel , Resort , Diver Instructor who can get us the above , please PM me or Email at : Elias_abou_jawdeh@hotmail.com

Have a look at diving The Aliwal Shoal in kwaZulu Natal. You would need to either fly into Durban or it's about a six hour drive from Johannesburg.

They have great reef dives. The reef is about 5pm long and a km wide so lots of places to dive, 2 shipwrecks ( one sunk in 1884 and the other 1974), sharks all year round with baited shark dives done to see Tiger Sharks and Blacktip Reef Sharks with no cage.

Look at Agulhas House which offers all the services you are looking for
Good accommodation, Nitrox, on site dive centre, small groups, longer dive times etc
Agulhas House - Umkomaas Accomodation | Aliwal Shoal | Scuba Diving | PADI Dive Courses

Hello ,

I will be Joining some friends in South Africa on 25th of May This year . We are going on a hunting / Diving trip.
We are able to land in Johannesburg
We are looking for :

A very Decent Diving club that can take care of us for 3 days . We need a Hotel / Motel / Guest house .
And we need them to Arrange for us :

SHARK CAGE DIVING - SHIPRECKDIVING - NATURAL REEF DIVING . We will have our Own Gear Except Tanks and Weights.

We are planning to be there for 3 days and travel on the fourth day . We estimate to do 2 / 3 dives per day .
We are ADvanced / Nitrox divers and we are 2 persons.

Anyone, Club , Hotel , Resort , Diver Instructor who can get us the above , please PM me or Email at : Elias_abou_jawdeh@hotmail.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom