Morocco dive op ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bqualls

Contributor
Reaction score
Looking for a dive operator in Morocco.. I read that Terre Azur and Taffs are no longer in operation.Does anyone have current information?

Rick,
I was able to find a dive center in Smir that seems to be up and running. I found the info on the French forum, "Plongeur.com" The op's website is :
ledauphinplongeur.com
Website has a modest amount of information. I have also found information on ops that folded further south---seems like the diving down south towards Casablanca and Agadir is marginal and topside conditions are not consistently good enough to dive (but apparently the surfing is pretty good)YMMV

Thanks Bqualls! That site is in fact active, though I tried sending an email via their contact option and it would not let me do it... server error or something like that. I am not sure whether they actually have frequent /daily dive operations... there is no information on the site about that, nor prices... in short the web site does not give the impression of a dive shop with daily operations. It does say they are located in Casablanca, but the few dive sites mentioned appear to be far away. Anyhow thanks again for the info. Cheers, Rick

The owner Taib Kettani and the crew are residents of Casablanca. I guess they operate the diving centre (on the Mediterranean) during summer - I am not sure about the rest of the year
Try to contact them at contact@ledauphinplongeur.com

There is also a diving club in Casablanca (or, at least, there was one a couple of years ago). The Club is located at the public swimming pool in the Sport Complex. If I recall correctly, they meet every Tuesday evening.

Have considered diving Morocco as an option for an African continent dive site when I Next travel to Europe. Thanks for the information above.

I thought this thread died long ago.
Looks like there is an active operator in Tangier that gets good tripadvisor reviews-- Diving Tangier

Rick checking out diving in Casablanca? Say it aint so...

Of all the LDS in all the world...

Back
Top Bottom