Pemba / Bazaruto / ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Dear all,

I have been reading this forum for quite a long time but i have finally decided to create my own account since i now have a practical question which i am hoping you guys can answer.

I have been planning a dive trip to Mozambique for quite a long time. I would like to combine Tofo with a place more in the north of Mozambique. In this respect i have already obtained some offers from operators (for the combo Tofo + Bazaruto) but they were a bit more expensive than i thought they would be.

I was thus wondering whether anyone could comment on the different dive spots in the North of Mozambique (eg Pemba, Bazaruto) which are really worth diving. Which one would you pick and why?

Many thanks in advance.

Best,

W.

I just returned from a safari trip to So. Africa. The chef, who is a diver, at one of the lodges where I stayed worked at the Indigo Bay Resort on Bazaruto Island. Have you looked into this place?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom