Highly Recommend Into The Blue Scuba Dive Centre, Cape Town

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nukekyra

New
Reaction score
# of dives
This April, I went on a once-in-a-lifetime work trip to South Africa. Saddly, the timing was not the best and I could not take any time off to see the amazing beauty that is South Africa. Faced with only one day off on my first week and one day off before I flew out, I knew there was one thing I wanted to do: go diving.
So I carefully sought out a dive outfit. I knew that I did not want to do cage diving. So I prioritized what I wanted: cowsharks or seals. I put the call out on my diving forums and asked for recommendations and I contacted a few dive shops.
From the start Into the Blue’s Joanne responded very nicely. Making me feel truly welcome and not just like another number.
Though destiny conspired to make my experience nearly impossible, Joané and the divers at Into The Blue did everything to make my experience memorable.
The moral of this story is that we don’t always have the time, the weather, or the conditions to experience the dive of our dreams. Sometimes things can’t happen the way we want them to. So though the cowsharks and the cape fur seals will remain a mystery, I am now convinced of two things:
1) I am dedicated to turning my once-in-a-lifetime trip a repeat, but all vacation and no work. And,
2) I would dive with Into the Blue and recommend them if what you want is, regardless of what may or may not happen, personable, kind, friendly and unforgettable attention and service.
More importantly for those of you who value safety and doing things right, the equipment (if you must rent everything but the bathing suit like I had to- business trip, remember?) was in great condition. The dive site was well explained, and the instructor, though busy with a student, followed the dive he had planned and communicated well underwater.
Thank you, Joané, Alex, Matt, Jean Michel, and the whole crew of Into the Blue for helping me make the best of this, and turning it into an unforgettable experience.
Kyra Richter :D

Thanks Kyra - great info!! I expect to be heading that way next month so I've been contemplating all of the same dives - hopefully I'll have enough time off to do them!

KevinL

Back
Top Bottom