Great White Cage Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dougz

Registered
Reaction score
:boom:

Anyone been cage diving with the Great White in South Africa??

Any idea's/tips/diveshops/places to stay etc????

Hi Dougz!

The best place to cage dive with the Great White Shark will be Gansbaai, South Africa. I myself live in Gansbaai, and I have been all my life. Have you ever heard of Andre Hartman? If you did, than that should say it all. If you are realy serious about diving with the Great Whites, then you have to go all the way. Unfortunately Andre is going to a filmfest in Paris in October, but after that he's back in the water with the Great White. A AWESOME site to check Andre out, is www.westerncape.u-k.org
If you have any questions about anything, the sharks or the area, pop me an email at elnacaravias@yahoo.co.uk
Hope I could help. Ps: I went on a dive 3 days ago, saw a few sharks but alo caught a hell of a sunburn. Small tip: Sunscreen is CHEAP in South Africa, so buy it while your outhere.

Elna

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom