Diving in Alaska!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divealaska

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I'm sorry to have neglected this forum for 8 years! I typically find little time for cyber-diving, but it seems as though the time has come. We run a dive charter boat in Resurrection Bay, Alaska. The shore side town is called Seward, and it has all the modern conveniences you could ask for from great restaurants to nice hotels. Our charter boat operates mostly on weekends, but occasionally we'll put together a trip mid-week if we get enough demand. Our rates are $150 per person/ per day. Our shop is located in Anchorage, and can provide gas fills, rentals, and retail sales of dive gear. We are a Platinum Scubapro dealer. We also provide all levels of training through GUE PADI TDI ERDI etc. For more information, please visit our website: www.divealaska.net or "like us" on Facebook

Attachments

• PICT0018.jpg
    PICT0018.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 227
  • Dive Boat.jpg
    Dive Boat.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 246
  • M0010070.jpg
    M0010070.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 269
Thanks for the timely post! I just moved here two weeks ago for an internship in Anchorage. I'm interested in doing some dives and maybe even some DAN Instructor programs if your staff is interested. I'm a PADI CD and DAN Instructor Trainer. Here until end of June.

---------- Post added April 14th, 2013 at 08:40 PM ----------

<hit reply too soon> ;-)

As far as DAN programs go, I'm certified to teach every program from Diving Emergency Management Program (O2, HMLI, BLS and Neuro) to Diving First Aid for Professional & Commercial Divers, Dive Medicine for Divers and BLS for Healthcare Providers.

Let me know if you'd like to work together!

Thanks for the timely post! I just moved here two weeks ago for an internship in Anchorage. I'm interested in doing some dives and maybe even some DAN Instructor programs if your staff is interested. I'm a PADI CD and DAN Instructor Trainer. Here until end of June.

---------- Post added April 14th, 2013 at 08:40 PM ----------

<hit reply too soon> ;-)

As far as DAN programs go, I'm certified to teach every program from Diving Emergency Management Program (O2, HMLI, BLS and Neuro) to Diving First Aid for Professional & Commercial Divers, Dive Medicine for Divers and BLS for Healthcare Providers.

Let me know if you'd like to work together!

I would like very much to work together! I'd like to talk about some of the DAN courses you mention. Please feel free to stop by the dive shop this week and we can chat about it. Thanks for the post!

I'm sorry to have neglected this forum for 8 years! I typically find little time for cyber-diving, but it seems as though the time has come. We run a dive charter boat in Resurrection Bay, Alaska. The shore side town is called Seward, and it has all the modern conveniences you could ask for from great restaurants to nice hotels. Our charter boat operates mostly on weekends, but occasionally we'll put together a trip mid-week if we get enough demand. Our rates are $150 per person/ per day. Our shop is located in Anchorage, and can provide gas fills, rentals, and retail sales of dive gear. We are a Platinum Scubapro dealer. We also provide all levels of training through GUE PADI TDI ERDI etc. For more information, please visit our website: www.divealaska.net or "like us" on Facebook

Hello,
i am coming to fort Richardson next spring and I look forward to diving with you guys. How is the visibility up there?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom