Welcome to Another Shade of Blue with Ty Sawyer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
We will have lots share with you on ScubaBoard. We are glad to be a part of the diving community and share our mutual passion with all of you.

Photographer and scuba diver Ty Sawyer travels to the planet’s most remote, real, and raw destinations in search of jungles, oceans, rivers, villages, and the people that bring these locations to life. With only one week to find the essence of a destination and capture it in words and images, Ty immerses himself in the beauty and wonder of each destination bringing amazing stories and breathtaking photography right onto your screen. He seeks to find stories and photographs that are out of the ordinary, so he often finds himself facing challenging terrain, turbulent waters, weather obstacles, uncooperative subjects and the element of time. Ty is determined to get the stories and stunning photos that lands his work on the cover.

Check out full episodes of ASOB here: Another Shade Of Blue on KoldCastTV

Ty and the rest of the crew will be checking in and posting and asking for your feedback and suggestions. We also want to know where you recommend we go next, where to dive, and what to see at that destination. Stop in often and say hello. We would love to hear from you.

Thank you

ty.jpg

Last edited:
We will have lots share with you on ScubaBoard. We are glad to be a part of the diving community and share our mutual passion with all of you.

Photographer and scuba diver Ty Sawyer travels to the planet’s most remote, real, and raw destinations in search of jungles, oceans, rivers, villages, and the people that bring these locations to life. With only one week to find the essence of a destination and capture it in words and images, Ty immerses himself in the beauty and wonder of each destination bringing amazing stories and breathtaking photography right onto your screen. He seeks to find stories and photographs that are out of the ordinary, so he often finds himself facing challenging terrain, turbulent waters, weather obstacles, uncooperative subjects and the element of time. Ty is determined to get the stories and stunning photos that lands his work on the cover.

Check out full episodes of ASOB here: Another Shade Of Blue on KoldCastTV

Ty and the rest of the crew will be checking in and posting and asking for your feedback and suggestions. We also want to know where you recommend we go next, where to dive, and what to see at that destination. Stop in often and say hello. We would love to hear from you.

Thank you

View attachment 107752

I think its great footage and very well presented, and entertaining. I thought I would also give you another possible twist to the already great theme behind your show. There is a big demand for a quality reality show in this area but it has to connect with the general public and have more mass appeal.This would require a lot of drama, ups and downs, mix in a couple of cliff hangers and climactic ending. You see divers are a mysterious group. I surf and paddle board and do other sports. But below the sea its a different place, most poeple can't relate with me on that level. It would be great when a show could enlighten some to tune in even if its by means of an entertaining reality show. It can captivate their attention and appeal to them by the struggles and pains one feels when trying to accomplish theitr goals, in this case its going out and filming unique areas and conditions.

Capturing the feeling of ones hardship and struggles and overcoming them will be gold. This is what reality TV really brings out, and is what captivates everyone's attention. The other aspects of the show teaches and introduces the viewer to a new subject or sport they have never known about ( gold mining, crab fishing etc...) . So they actually learn a lot from watching these shows because they relate with it and do not lose interest.

This is is the entertaining factor I was just trying to point out, its something that is popular now I believe their must be a reason for it.
I wish to commend your show I was just adding an optional zest if you wanted to think about ever adding other elements to the show.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom