scuba snobs stuff

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivemasterDennis

DivemasterDennis
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
For those who dare, you can order scuba snobs logo shirts, hats, hoodies, jackets, kids' and baby stuff ("my parents are scuba snobs" or "future scuba snob") and lots of non apparel items at scubasnobs.com. All items are manufactured and shipped directly by cafe press. Check it out!
DivemasterDennis, scubasnob

Exciting day- saw a person wearing a Scuba Snobs shirt and it wasn't me! And it wasn't any relative of mine either. Thank you whoever you were- sorry we didn't have a chance to talk.
DivemasterDennis

We just ordered a pink bear, bib and onesey for a cousin to present to her first granddaughter, whose parents dive. Mom loved it! Check out the unique kids stuff, in pink, white, or blue. We have gender specific and gender neutral both covered!

If you are in the area, come and see the Scuba Snobs at the Colorado Dive Show on September 28 and 29. We will have some merchandize available there, (not everything by any means) and would love to meet you and hear your stories!
DivemasterDennis

Had a great time at the Colorado Dive Show Last Weekend. Thanks to all who picked up some scuba snobs shirts and hats and other stuff. All is on scubasnobs.com, click on the "scuba snobs gear tab" to see all the items that are available.
DivemasterDennis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom