What happens with the Cobra when you blow the deco info?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

beanojones

Contributor
Reaction score
What happens with the Cobra when you blow the deco info?

Example: what happens if I just use it as an SPG when diving Nitrox, or deco-ing with O2? When/if it 'locks me out' of deco calculations, does it still give my tank pressure info? What if I get back in the water once it has 'locked me out' will it still give tank pressure info?

(I had a ScubaPro EDI which never locked me out of the tank pressure no matter what the computer was doing. I am trying to replace it.)

Thanks for the link. I read through it, and it said it would give an 'Er', but it did not say whether it would continue to give tank pressure info.

As far as gauge mode, I don't want to think about the computer at all. I just want it to replace an SPG and be a backup to my computer on my wrist in the space the SPG used to take. If I spent the time to set it into or out of guage mode, I could just as easily swap in or out a gauge. I just want to stay there and me not have to think about it.

It just goes to gauge mode for 48 hours....... If you know you are going to bust the limits just put in it gauge mode to start with and use your manual tables.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom