Aqualung micromask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

coco2003

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I am highly interested in buying a new micromask but since it is so low volume and close to the eyes, I need to know if I can change the regular lenses for prescription ones (-3.25). Please let me know. Thanks in advance.

If you are looking for stock replaceable lenses, the only model that AL offers in prescription is the Look 2 Look 2 - New Color Silver Green

As an aside, I have only seen stock corrections by 0.5 increments (e.g. -3.00; -3.50 etc.) My anecdotal experience for myopia is to round up to the next stronger power, it is off for above water, but since the water magnifies slightly, then my vision is pretty close to what I was hoping for during the dive. YMMV.

Hi coco2003,
The Micromask does not have interchangeable lenses.

most dive shops can get a prescription mask made for you or have masks that the lenses can be affixed to or in...

stop by your local dive shop to check them out!

--c

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom