New zuma availability

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aprivetera

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Just saw the annoucement for the new Zuma design on the AL website yesterday. looks great! When can we expect it to be in stock for purchase.

They are available currently. where are you located and perhaps I can get you in contact with a distributor.
here is what i have for El Salvador:
Oceanica Escuela de Buceo Calle Circunvalación #17B
Colonia Escalón
San Salvador +503-263-6931oceanica@salnet.net
Aquatica, Escuela de BuceoCentro Comercial Loma Linda
Calle M.E. Araujo, Local 9 A
San Salvador +503 2130-6000www.buceoaquatica.com

the newest version comes in black/midnight on the bladder.

Last edited:
I asked at Aquatica and they said they did not have them in stock yet. Definately interested in getting this one ASAP. Is there any way to speed up the process because I will still have to wait some time for shipping but I wanted to support my local dive shop.

Last edited:
Any details on the changes from the old vs the new one short of new material?

Just got mine a few weeks ago. From what I have seen, the main difference is the air bladder is made of a much better quality material. The old one looked a little weak, but the new version looks spectacular. I had previously wanted the Balance but due to the air cell upgrade I went with the Zuma. Very pleased with the quality.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom