Shot FX fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

biglipps66

Registered
Reaction score
Just got the new ones in... So much better than the splits I was using.
Anyone looking for new fins I would recommend giving them a try at the local pool :D

I heard the softer center section has been tearing away from the sides. Hopefully it was just one bad pair and not a design defect. Please keep us updated on how yours hold up.

Interesting... I will test the shiznit out of these dont worry ha.

2 pools, 1 beach and 4 boat dives under them already, so far so good. Ill report any problems for sure.

I am considering the Shot FX fins, how are they in size in the foot pocket? I am quite a small person with very small feet

I would suggest the small sized ones for you then.

I have the "Regular" size ones and I would say they fit between a 8 to 10 range. Anyone 10+ should get the large sized. There is no available chart that I know of yet for the sizing

Couple more dives and some pool sessions... still good so far.. Ive kicked and kicked too, trying to break them ha

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom