Size of inflator hose for Axiom i3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WanderLust68

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I just purchased an Axiom i3 and need to get an inflator hose for it (thought I read somewhere that they were supposed to be included). What length of hose is necessary for the i3 connection?

Thank you!

Hose length depends on the size of the BCD. It should have come with one, so go back to the dive shop and have them give you one. Aqua Lung color codes the inflators based on length. For i3 BCDs the following lengths are what are provided with purchase:

XS/S – 27 inches (pn 44827) – red
M/ML/L – 33 inches (pn 44833) – lt blue
XL (Dimension i3 and Axiom i3 only) 36 inches (pn 44836) – blue
XXL (Axiom i3 only) 40 inches (pn 44840) – lt gray

Awesome...thank you! Where did you get the info...on AquaLungs's website?

Valid point! We'll make it easy now and put it on our website.
Click here: http://www.aqualung.com/technical_library/InflHoseChart_braided.pdf
BTW, you'll see that we changed the light blue to white to eliminate any confusion with the standard blue.
We hope that you enjoy the color-coding on the hoses. I know that it helps me out!

I just purchased an Axiom i3 and need to get an inflator hose for it (thought I read somewhere that they were supposed to be included). What length of hose is necessary for the i3 connection?

Thank you!

Look inside the area behind the weight pocket behind the i3 inflator, there should have been a DVD and then the hose. That is where I found the inflator hose for my wife's Lotus I just bought her this month. It should be a braided hose if it like the one she got. Hope this helps.

thanks again for the info. I'm still waiting for the dive shop I purchased the bcd from to send me the missing hose, maybe I should ask about the DVD as well!

thanks again for the info. I'm still waiting for the dive shop I purchased the bcd from to send me the missing hose, maybe I should ask about the DVD as well!

I don't what is on the DVD. We haven't watched it yet but ti would be worth asking about.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom