Can anyone identify this Aqua Lung first stage?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I had originally posted this question in the regulators forum, but someone suggested I should ask here:
I bought a second hand set of regulators off of a friend on the weekend and was just wondering whether anyone can identify what first stage this is? The second stage is the latest model Titan LX Supreme, but the first stage just says Titan and has the Supreme branding (the snow flake). I can't seem to find any pictures of this particular first stage on the Internet, not to mention it has 2 HP ports and all of the Titans I have seen seem to only have one.
Looking at the Aqua Lung website the Titan LX first stage has blue text and says Titan LX on it (which this first stage does not). I'm also not sure it has an ACD. When I take the dust cap off the inlet I can see the filter. What should it look like
It was suggested to me that it might be a Titan LX first stage with the ACD removed, although the lack of LX branding is still confusing!

Thanks for your help!

image.jpgimage.jpg

It looks like the plain titan supreme 1st stage. it is on the aqualung uk website but not the us website. I have a titan Lx supreme that has 2 hp ports even though aqualungs website lists only 1. It was my understanding that the newer titan supremes have 2 hp ports.

Ok, thanks!
Do you know what the difference is between the Titan Supreme first stage and the Titan LX Supreme first stage? The website is quite vague about it!

the only difference i know of is the titan lx has the ACD already installed and the regular titan does not but it has the option of having it installed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom