Part for aqualung legend lx reg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PADDYFISH

New
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I recently broke the cover with aqualung writing on it, on the aqualung legend lx first stage.

I have pictures of the cover I need can you tell me where I can get this part and perhaps i need the tool to screw, spe34rate it from the rest of the first stage
I can forwrd to pics , please provide email

I am in Peru so I will get a friend to bringf the parts from USA

Thanks Patrick, Padi MSDT 316323

I recently broke the cover with aqualung writing on it, on the aqualung legend lx first stage.

I have pictures of the cover I need can you tell me where I can get this part and perhaps i need the tool to screw, spe34rate it from the rest of the first stage

I believe you are talking about the cover on the 2nd stage. I suspect you will have to contact AL.

Patrick,

contact our distributor in Peru. They would be better to assist you in locating a place to get the regulator serviced.

Fantasy S.A.C.Mz R Lote 23 Asoc., Los NisperosSan Martin de Porres, Lima15108Tel: +51 (1) 5744939Informes@FantasySacPeru.comwww.fantasysacperu.com
Marine Group
Chamochumbi Nº180
Urb. Maranga
San Miguel, Lima15087Tel: +51(1) 451-5167
Fax: +51(1) 452-0285
Mobile: 9993-5539
marinegroup
@terra.com.pe
marinegroup.com.pe

If you wish you may PM me with images and I can give you the part number you will need. Pictures would help a great deal.

Hello,
On the first stage , the only cover is a polymer protection( no need to change it, just cosmetic) ) On the 2 nd stage,you can install a Titan LX cover (purge) instead ( old Legend version <2012) No need tool. In Peru, you will find more Titan LX than Legend .

scubaspares

scubaspares

Back
Top Bottom