aqualung axiom i3 instruction manual claims i can have a twin tank set up but........

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ASert

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
[h=2]i posted this in equipment also[/h]
axiom i3 has a twin tank part # 427105 in the manual. it has the wrapture system like the black ice bcd. is this an error?​

It is not an error it is possible to do. as you have read in the other forums it is best to make your own decision as to the feasibility of this but it is possible and not an error.

It is not an error it is possible to do. as you have read in the other forums it is best to make your own decision as to the feasibility of this but it is possible and not an error.

will it void my warranty?

No it will not. as long as you use Aqualung parts it will not void warranty

okay, because on my instruction dvd it says the pt# for twins on the axiom i3 is 427105 & on the black ice it is 427106 ( on the black ice it has precut holes for the extra straps.)

I am not with AquaLung, but I given what is printed in the Dimension i3 Owner's Manual, I think I can predict the answer.

Double Cylinder Setup - Not Available
This BC is designed to be a recreational BC used primarily by traveling divers. It is not designed to be used with double cylinders.

This is followed by a red warning icon with the first sentence being "DO NOT use double cylinders with this BC."

No it will not. as long as you use Aqualung parts it will not void warranty
so i cant find the aqua lung kit but the black ice kit looks the same will it work i absolutely love my axiom and dont wanna dive with anything else if i dont have to

so i cant find the aqua lung kit but the black ice kit looks the same will it work i absolutely love my axiom and dont wanna dive with anything else if i dont have to
Doubles with an Axiom? 🤦‍♀️

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom