Scuba.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rich52

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Why does it seem that this web seller can mailorder and ship aqualung and apeks products when other sites say there can be in store sales only divers direct and prime scuba are other ones...how does this work ?>? just curious

Greetings my ARMY brother..(signal corp 1984-1987 US ARMY Europe) why is this allowed to happen from an authorized dealer when Aqualung says it is not allowed ??

Greetings back atcha. Not sure what you mean about AquaLung saying it can't happen. I don't think you can go to AquaLung's page and order anything. They want people to go to an authorized dealer which I am guessing scuba.com is.

I don't think you can go to AquaLung's page and order anything.
Actually you have been able to for a couple years now - link to the online store on their website: Product Category | Professional Diving Equipment
Aqua Lung supports our brick and mortar retailers and we have selected the patented MWRC ExoVend™ revenue sharing e-commerce system to share revenue of our online sales with our great retailers.

By choosing one of the Aqua Lung retailers in your area you will be supporting them while still getting the great service and product directly from Aqua Lung.

Your product will be shipped directly from our warehouses and our customer service is available for your assistance. If there are no participating retailers or only one participating retailer in your area you will not have to select the retailer. You will be automatically associated with the retailer in your area.

Can't answer the OP.

According the the Aqualung website it shows Scuba.com as an Authorized Aqualung Dealer but under FAQ's states that the equipment cannot be purchased via mail order:

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Why should you buy from an authorized dealer?
IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT MAIL ORDER AND INTERNET SALES OF OUR PRODUCTS

Please be aware that not every business that advertises and sells Aqua Lung branded products is an Authorized Aqua Lung Dealer.Retailers that offer to sell and ship Aqua Lung or affiliate branded life support products by mail in response to mail, telephone, or Internet orders ARE NOT AUTHORIZED AQUA LUNG AMERICA DEALERS.

I have ordered from Scuba.com many times. I have also had them price match from an unauthorized mail order dealer and provide full warranty for several items from Zeagle before LP became an authorized Zeagle dealer. Might consider having them price match the Suunto D6i with LP.

Note that you can add any AL item to your cart at scuba.com and have it mail ordered.

as far as i know you can order derect from aqualung and its shipped from there stocks but he dealer credit portion of the sale goes to which ever aqualung dealer nearest to the shipping address

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom