X-Shots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

medic29

Registered
Reaction score
I'm considering the X-Shot fins and was wandering if anyone had them and could give some feedback. Also can someone advise as to their length. Would like to travel with them if possible. Thanks

I've got a pair and am quite fond of them. I don't know their exact length...but I imagine they are about the same as any other recreational fin. They are the exact same length as my Scubapro Seawing Novas. They give me plenty of power in both flutter kick and frog kick mode. I've used them in some decent currents in the Flower Gardens National Marine Sanctuary off the coast of Texas and in Cozumel. The spring straps are very secure. I own 9 pair of different fins and they are in the top 3 of my favorites.

I'm also curious about what people think of this pair of fins. It's on my list of: interested/want to see it/wish to try it list.

greetings

great fins I was having the soft fins (waste of money) the mares x-stream god one but the x-shot is better and akona full feet fin (no comment)

best fin tell now is xshot

Regards
Hossam

I recently purchased the FX shot fins and they're great. A local dive shop let me try them before buying them and they're comfortable, move easily with my leg motions of various kicks and don't hurt my feet or ankles. They feel like a lot of power for minimal effort which is nice. I'm looking forward to logging a lot of dives with them!

I picked up a pair of these and am yet to use them, but they are much lighter than I was expecting, and feel great on.

I've got a pair and am quite fond of them. I don't know their exact length...but I imagine they are about the same as any other recreational fin. They are the exact same length as my Scubapro Seawing Novas. They give me plenty of power in both flutter kick and frog kick mode. I've used them in some decent currents in the Flower Gardens National Marine Sanctuary off the coast of Texas and in Cozumel. The spring straps are very secure. I own 9 pair of different fins and they are in the top 3 of my favorites.

Out of curiosity, what other ones are in your top 3? Cheers.

I have a pair of X-shots. They also cracked along the rib on both fins. I've sent them back and AL has sent me a new pair. AL is aware of the problem and is standing behind the fins. Hopefully, they have solved the cracking issue. Other than the cracking issue, I really love the fins, they are light and provide plenty of thrust for my needs. I really love the spring straps, makes it real easy on and off. If the cracking problem is solved they are a great fin.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom