airsource 3 in-line sonic alert device

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hossam

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
greetings

can somebody please tell me what is the inline sonic alert device, and if it is the normal sonic horn devices that it is attached with the inflation hose so how can i attach it in the QD Coupler ????????

one more question does the airsource adapter ring allow me to fix the airsource 3 to hollis s25 wing ??

Regards

Hossam

Hossam,

The sonic alert device like the Dive Alert or Dive Alert 2.0 are both compatible with the Air Source 3 QD. These devices are designed to connect inline with the air hoses QD fittings. It is always best to make sure that the alert device you are looking to purchase is compatible with your AS3. To answer your question about the adapter ring I am not sure if the Hollis valve will fit with the 3 adapter rings we have available. I recommend going into your local dealer and trying them on as this is the best way to confirm a proper seal. At this time we have rings for ScubaPro, Mares, and Zeagle. Should you need further assistance please feel free to contact me.

greetings

thanks for your fast reply my local store doesn't have these rings so I guess I will purchase all of them online and try one by one and I hope one of them will do the job.

one more question can I buy the cut-off valve separately and add it to the traditional one ??

Regards

Hossam

Last edited:
Hossam,

Yes if you have the standard Air Source 3 with shut off you can have it converted to the QD using the Airsourse QD Conversion Kit. This will need to be purchased and installed through your local dealer. Good luck and safe diving.

greetings

to all who need to know which adapter ring will fit in he Hollis S25 & S30 it is the zeagle one

Regards

Hossam

Back
Top Bottom