Aqua Lung Air Source 3 with Aeris Oceans 5 BCD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Swede

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have an Aeris Oceans 5 BCD which I am very happy with. It is perfect for my recreational diving when traveling. My regulator set is an Aqua Lung Titan LX Supreme. I would like to add an Aqua Lung Airsource 3 to the Aeris BCD, but it appears it will not fit.

From what I have managed to find when reading, the Aqua Lung Airsource Adapter Ring for Zeagle should allow me to connect the Aeris vest, but it appears that Aqua Lung here in Sweden do not carry that ring.

Can anyone confirm that this is the correct adapter ring I need? And is there a way I can get hold of such an acapter ring?

Thanks in advance!

The Swede,

Unfortunately I can not confirm if the adapter ring for the Zeagle will fit on your Aeris. please contact the distributor for assistance. Here is their contact information.

Ursuk Oy
Teijonkatu 3
Turku, Finland
FI-20750
Tel: +358 20 779 8850
info@ursuk.com
www.ursuk.com/se

You may want to check with aeris as well since the will have the dimensions of their bcd valve retainer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom