Is Amazon an authorized retailer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Amazon does not actually sell gear. Retailers do through amazon. As far as I know aqualung does not allow on line sales so the answer would be no. They are not an authorized dealer and authorized dealers can't sell on line. At least in the US.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

My son just ordered me a replacement sealife digital pro flash to replace one I flooded. He ordered from Amazon. However it was shipped from the sealife factory. Price was no cheaper. Just no shipping costs since he has a high volume account with Amazon. Since it came from factory was covered by warranty. Would have bought from my LDS but they did not have it in stock.

So the warranty issue may depend on the product.

When you buy from Amazon, you may see that the product is sold by Amazon, or sold by someone else but fulfilled by Amazon, and it's just plain sold and fulfilled by someone else and Amazon is essentially supplying that vendor an online storefront to offer their product through.

Each is different. As an Amazon Prime member, I can get the free 2 day shipping on products sold by Amazon, and if memory serves on those fulfilled by Amazon, and category 3 products Prime membership doesn't help me with.

Richard.

Contrary to what you read above, Aqua Lung does allow select dealers to sell online through third party companies such as Amazon. Thank you for asking.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom