Dive bag and a Axiom i3?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

blindzy

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I'm looking for a dive bag and have a question for i3 owners. Should I be worried about stuffing my i3 in a bag that might be too small and damaging the rods from the inflate/deflate lever? Also any suggestions on bags that you are using and like?

Thanks,
Brett

Brett,

forgive me for my delayed response I was waiting for other to chime in but didn't want you to be left hanging. The Axiom I3 can be compressed but i wouldn't recommend bending it over on itself in a bag. Although the material is very pliable travel is taxing on equipment and stresses beyond its stretch could occur if the bcd is folded into itself. my recommendation is to choose a bag that will fit the bcd with some room without having to fold it over more then the normal compression on the bcd. If you are looking for a bcd that is travel ready perhaps the Zuma is something to look into. here are our line of bags. the Traveler series is your best bet as it carries the Deep See lifetime warranty if purchased from an authorized dealer.

Displaying items by tag: bags

good luck and happy and safe diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom