Aqualung Service Technician Course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mattoau

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi,

I've been working as an instructor for an Aqualung Partner Centre for the past couple of years. I want to further my qualifications and experience by doing a technician course, but I've been getting conflicting information from my manager and the local Aqualung rep about the prerequisites.

I understand that there are online technician courses available, but as someone who is otherwise unqualified, do I need to attend a physical seminar course before the online courses become available to me?

Thanks.

Hello Mattoau,

We have sent you the contact for your region to answer your questions regarding online training courses.

Can a particular person get the online training as well ??, to do maintenance on our own equipment.

Only authorized Aqua Lung Dealers and some Military dive lockers are allowed to take authorized repair courses.

I have a further question if I can hijack this thread. I am attached to a fire department dive team and we are all Dive Rescue Intl certified Public Safety Divers. Our location puts us hundreds of miles from a certified Aqualung retailer so we purchase our Aqualung products from DRI directly. We are interested in getting a certified technician that could service our gear for yearly maintenance needs. Could we qualify for a repair course?

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom