Regulator Cousteau & Impulse Cryo servicing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Redshift

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,

I have an oldish Aqualung regulator and was wondering if service kits are still available and if they are specific to this regulator or are the ones used also for other models.

The first stage is a DIN Cousteau with dry seal, one second stage is the Impulse Cryo, as seen in the picture below (but DIN).

2399.jpg

The octopus I don't know which model it is, but it's this:

Octopus.jpg

Thanks!

Well I can comment on the first stage. In our family we have 3 reg sets with Cousteau 1st stages (and Micra Adj 2nd stages), they're in regular use and no problems at all to get service or parts.

Redshift,

Service kits are still available for these regulators. please contact the distributor in your region for details and availability.

Finland
Ursuk Oy
Teijonkatu 3
Turku, Finland
FI-20750
358-2-274-3550
info@ursuk.com
www.ursuit.com

Redshift,

Service kits are still available for these regulators. please contact the distributor in your region for details and availability.

I contacted a nearby shop and they asked the models because they say there are some older models they don't service. I came here just to have some info from other sources. But what is the model of that octopus? That one I don't know.

Back
Top Bottom