Dive tomorrow?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

decapoddiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
As it stands right now, I'm planning on diving tomorrow off my boat. Does anyone want to join me? We would be meeting at Winter Island Park in Salem a little before 7 A.M. since that's when the gate opens. I'm hoping to do one scallop and at least one lobster dive. We would be back to the landing at around 3 P.M..

No. I can't start later.
No. I don't plan on being back earlier :)

Got a lunch meeting unfortunately can't reschedule. Also, probably won't have time to have my tanks filled before tomorrow. Too many hoops. Will catch you next time. Let us know how you make out and conditions.

Luis

While I truly enjoy hearing from folks about how much they wish they could go and why they can't go, these things don't help me :)

Can anyone go with me tomorrow? I'm going anyways but figured I would ask in case someone wanted to come along.

sort of an acknowledgement of seeing your post and letting you know in case you're thinking of sending me e-mail or calling me..

Thought of same thing was responding to your post though.. Have a blast. Eventually, will get to check out your new boat. Don't need another welt on thigh from cleat of duck boat from roll back in water.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom