Another A+ for Scubatoys

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Los36

Registered
Reaction score
I just want to give a quick thanks to Larry, Joe and the rest of the Scubatoys team. My wife and I just bought our BCs and Regs there yesterday. Fortunately, we live 5 miles away from Scubatoys and were able to talk in person.
We came home with the following:

BCs:
Zeagle Escape
Zeagle Zena

Regs:
2 Zeagle Envoy Deluxe
2 Aeris Gyro
1 Cressi mini gauge
1 Tusa IQ700 console

This is not the gear that we were planning to buy, but we're 100% happy with what we got. Larry spent over an hour with me the day before we bought our gear answered all my questions and helped me get the gear that would work best for the diving we'd be doing. All the while, answering phone calls and helping others while I contemplated all the info I was taking in.

He went above and beyond and I thank him for his patience and service. Also, a thanks to Joe and everyone else for fitting our BCs and building out our regs.

I'm sure there are other good dive shops in Dallas, but I can't imaging going anywhere else.

-Carlos Hernandez

Back
Top Bottom