shark attack

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

STOGEY

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey anyone hear anything about that shark attack in New Jersey?

It was a tie.

Shark = 0
Swimer = 0

Just another case of someone going in the water dressed up like the top predators' favorite food I'm afraid.

you see the link above?

Dragon2115:
Just another case of someone going in the water dressed up like the top predators' favorite food I'm afraid.

And... how exactly is a surfer dressed like a seal?

Are you serious? It's a known fact that when a surfer gets on a board he/she automatically looks like a seal....duh

Sharks and other sea life like to go after other sea life. Many fish have shiny skins, so when a surfer is on his/her board and kicking around with that shiny surf board. A shark may mistake them for a lunch, but as usually before the shark actually decides to dine on the surfer they like to take a taste test. When a shark strikes for the first time, that is what they are doing.

That is why most shark attack victims survive, becuase most sharks don't come back the 2nd time. Unless the shark attack victim is good looking blonde and female, of course they all taste good. But I think those type of victims have more to be worried from us land sharks then the sea going sharks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom