Happy Birthday Dr. Bill !!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MissyP

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Just wanted to wish you a very Happy Birthday Dr. B !
:hb2: :party2: :balloon

Be careful moving that furniture & if you ever get that golf cart I want a guided tour of the island :wink:

Enjoy your day :10:
~M

(Dr. B's b-day is actually Sunday, June 12th... I just posted this tonight because I'm about to go to bed.. :) )

wow... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

so... how does it feel to be 62, Bill?

:eyebrow:

MissyP... you're a real sweetheart. Thanks. But going to bed at 10:45 on a Saturday night? My goodness... even at my "advanced age" I am up much later than that!

H2Andy... you're pushing it. I'm nowhere near 62, at least if you follow the rules of horse shoes and hand grenades. Besides, even I've matured (like a fine bottle of wine) I just had another person guess my age in the late 30's today! I gave her a big hug and a kiss.

Off to help my dive buddy Andrea move to the new digs she and her Mom bought. We'll partake of some fine wine tomorrow night after getting the furniture over. However... I'll be on the mainland so no diving this weekend (again).

Buy yourselves a present on my birthday... order "Munching and Mating in the Macrocystis" to celebrate. In other words... Take Dr. Bill home with you tonight... we'll both be glad you did!

Many happy returns; have a spectacular day!

(love to read your posts!)

W/D

Happy Birthday Bill and welcome to SB :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom