LIVE on Board Maldives - cheap

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadudee

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Was chatting with this freelance trip organizer. He told me that it is possible to get about SGD1900 or USD1200 nett for a live on board in Maldives inclusive of airtickets.

Can anyone help to verify this?

Better check out what kind of boat they're using...u don't wanna be stuck in a small boat in case of bad weather!!!

That's the going rate, at least that is what our dive centre charges when we are able to get group rates on the flights. We dive from a very nice boat (Ummeedhu 5) and, although it's not the biggest one in the Maldives, it has handled rough weather well.

Zippsy:
That's the going rate, at least that is what our dive centre charges when we are able to get group rates on the flights. We dive from a very nice boat (Ummeedhu 5) and, although it's not the biggest one in the Maldives, it has handled rough weather well.

Thanks Zippsy,

Any one to talk to regarding this? I might be able to gather a couple of my diver friends along if the budget is right.

I've sent you a PM

Hi, I am interested in contacting Ummeedhu's crew for a quotation on two weeks trip for 8-10 people. Could anyone provideme with direct contact details? Thanks a lot in advance.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom