diving yesterday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diesel298

Reaction score
Well i managed to get some boat diving in yesterday

The original plan was to dive the lightship off cuttyhunk, but we had a last minnute change of plans, and ended up doin some more shallow dives for bugs.
so we get to where we are goin , and on the plotter we see a wreck, and theres something showing on the bottomfinder, so we drop anchor, and well see what well see.
if theres no wrech, no biggie, we where diving there anyway.

BTW: i didnt know about the chang of plans to dive shallower water and was planning on some depth, and exploring a wreck so i had twin 72"s and a 30 cuft stage. kinda a overkill for a 40' dive... o well

anyway, i ran a reel several times in the direction of the unknown wreck, and right where i was expecting to find it was a handfull of large bolders.
so o well was still a nice day
by the time everyone was back on the boat, the fog had rolled in and the seas picked up a bit.. so we called it a day and headed back.

Back at the boat ramp i learned i parked on private property, as did 3 other peope diving with the group and we each got a 176.00 tow bill.

not the best dive (or day)even been on but i still enjoyed myself, got to dive, and came back alive..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom