disabled teaching

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wizardovoz

Registered
Reaction score
Hello people
Right im newly quilifed dm who is going on to be an instructor in the near future.
When im done and have no money left to carry on my traveling im going to end up back in England. Does anybody know where i can become a disabled diving instructor. I would very much like to do this on my return if you could help that would be great.
the Wizardovoz (deep blue divers Utila)

In Chicago, IL our organization is called DiveHeart. They have a website and may be able to connect you with an organization that teach disabled scuba divers in your stated. Let me know, however it turns out.

wizardovoz:
Hello people
Right im newly quilifed dm who is going on to be an instructor in the near future.
When im done and have no money left to carry on my traveling im going to end up back in England. Does anybody know where i can become a disabled diving instructor. I would very much like to do this on my return if you could help that would be great.

wizardovoz:
Hello people

If you aren't already a member of the Instructor to Instructor forum, you may want to join; this is a perfect question to post there! :thumb:

DSDO,

There's also http://iahd.org/
(International Association for Handicapped Divers)

Back
Top Bottom