PADI Training Documents

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

djkpsu

Contributor
Reaction score
Mitzpe Ramon, Israel/ Eliat on the weekends!!
I am currently persuing my PADI Divemaster and as a part of my knowledge development I am looking for some training aids.

Does anyone out there have or know where I can get things like the knowledge reviews, study objectives, etc. in word of PDF format?

I found the knowledge review for PADI Rescue Diver, but I have not been able to locate anything else yet.

I find it easier to have the questions printed out, as opposed to flipping back and forth in the book.

So if anyone has this type of thing, or would be interested in helping to create them, please let me know.

djkpsu:
I am currently persuing my PADI Divemaster and as a part of my knowledge development I am looking for some training aids.

Does anyone out there have or know where I can get things like the knowledge reviews, study objectives, etc. in word of PDF format?

I found the knowledge review for PADI Rescue Diver, but I have not been able to locate anything else yet.

I find it easier to have the questions printed out, as opposed to flipping back and forth in the book.

So if anyone has this type of thing, or would be interested in helping to create them, please let me know.

I believe the knowledge reviews are copyrighted and it is not permited to reproduce them.

If you'd like them in electronic format then I'd suggest purchasing the multimedia versions of the PADI manuals. If you already have the manuals then scanning the reviews to Word format for your personal use should be ok too.

Hope this helps,

M

scubamate:
Purchase the Instructor's Manual. All the reviews are in there.

God! I use the inst. manual reviews all the time. Why didn't I think of that! #Slaps forehead#

Much better solution.

djkpsu:
There is only one problem with the instructor's manual. It already has the answers.

What's wrong with that? :wink:

Just don't look at the answers until you're done with the knowledge reviews. You'll need the manual should you ever become an instructor.

Perhaps you should pay close attention to the "no touching marine life" chapter, as you demonstrate a lack of control from your avatar. :bash:

Mel

djkpsu:
There is only one problem with the instructor's manual. It already has the answers.

read through them until the entire question and answer are very familiar to you that you can complete the entire question and answer.

when you are given the answer you can state the question that applies or when given part of the question you can complete the questin with the answer.

hence given a part of the entire, you can easily determine from what question and answer group it belongs.

offcourse you should know how the answer was derived ?

good luck on your review. Bur actual practice makes a good DM

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom