Halcyon and Dive Rite in Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jaevis

Reaction score
Can anyone advice who carries Halcyon and/or Dive Rite in Makati City, Philippines? Can someone recommend any good package for such set-ups there?

Adventure Bound distributes the Halcyon Equipment

Adventure Bound (www.adventurebound.com.ph)
Unit LG 2 Alfaro Place
146 L.P. Leviste St. Salcedo Village
Makati City 1227
Tel. No. 840-5523
look for Alex Floro

Or get in touch with Martin Lorenzo (GUE instructor) 09209107137

Diverite is distributed by Philtech visit their website www.philtech.net

Jaevis,

If you make it to Puerto Galera, Dave Ross at Tech Asia (info@techasia.ph) usually has a good selection of Halcyon kit in the shop.

Drew

Good Day,
Just to let you know that Aquatech-Divers Phils Inc. is also the official dealer for the Philippines. Look at diverite .com or Diveaquatech.com

I am Daniel Burgaud, full time Instructor Trainer TDI/SDI up to Trimix, also DSAT Tec-Trimix Instructor and IANTD Trimix Instructor working for AquaTech Tel: +63-917-753-1222 Office: +632-853-8993.

I am most of the time at AquaTech Training Center TDI/SDI located at AquaVenture/Mabini, if not, in Manila Dive Shop or Subic for Wreck Diving.

We offer very attractive Diverite packages and you can try different configurations for free at our Training Center.

Fell free to call me or Mabel at AquaTech, I Teach with what I sell and use every day, so I know what I'm talking about!

All the best

Daniel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom